Technical Support is Available Only to Licensed Customers
from 9am - 7pm Pacific
SmartPhone Browser iPhone Blackberry PALM TREO ANDROID Windows Mobile SmartPhone Pocket PC GarminIque
Frequently Asked Questions
1. The yardages displayed for my course are in millions of yards. Why?
Answer: GolfTraxx has received Google Earth kml files for thousands of golf courses around the world.
If your yardages are showing in millions of yards, those distances are to the North Pole, and it is in all likelihood
because we don't have a kml for your course yet. If you received an email saying we added it to the database,
please delete the course from your device and download it again to get the updated data.
Check out https://static.golftraxx.com/userguides/golftraxx_how_to_map_a_course_online.pdf to learn how to map your course.
2. I see my course listed but when I enter the zip code in the app
and to try to download it to my device I receive an error.
Answer: Please email ([email protected]) or fax (925-406-0525) a current scorecard
for your course to us. Make sure to include to course name and the city, state and/or country plus zip code or postal code. We'll get it added!
3. How do I know which courses are already mapped for use?
Answer: Please check out /courses.htm Just enter the desired zipcode or postal code (or select a country) in the form to see courses in the surrounding area already mapped for use with golftraxx.
4. How do I know what courses are available in other countries?
Answer: Please check out our Golf Courses Page
The third search is for international courses by country name.
5. How do I know if my course (or other nearby courses) are still available to be mapped?
Answer: Please check out https://golftraxx.com/available-courses-by-zipcode?zipcode=94506 Just substitute the desired zipcode in the URL to see courses in the surrounding area still available to be mapped for use with golftraxx.
6. I have several different devices. Do I have to buy golftraxx for all of them?
Answer: Once you have either purchased GolfTraxx or mapped a Course, you can use GolfTraxx on whatever devices we support.
7. The scorecard shown on golftraxx.com for my course is incomplete or out-of-date. How do I get it fixed?
Answer: Just email ([email protected]) or fax (925-406-0525) a current scorecard
for your course to us. Make sure to include to course name and the city, state and/or country plus zip code or postal code.
You can also send the course as an Excel spreadsheet following our example course. We'll get it updated!
|The third option is use use the Add Scorecard link shown in the search results for your course.|